Sunday, October 12, 2008

October can make a mamma crazy!

It is busy but I do love it. Our maple tree is fire orange and the kids rake everyday and then mess up the pile. Their favorite thing to do is to bury Lola a.k.a "the dingo." Brent is busy being a Dad, Dentist and scout leader. I am teaching math, coaching tennis and chasing kids. Elle is playing volleyball, going to early morning seminary, and growing up way too fast. Jack is playing soccer and rehearsing with his band "rock mutt" Will is planning a concert for them in our backyard for Halloween. They are actually pretty good. Will is loving Karate, especially that his teacher is named Yoshi - his favorite nintendo character. His dressing up for Halloween as Mario and randomly puts on the costume a few times a week. Sophie is playing soccer and scored and awesome goal Saturday. She is also starting ballet this week since a studio opened up a few blocks from our house. She said to me "Mom, I just want to dance and dance and dance and then at the end I want them to say YOU WIN SOPHIE." I tried to explain to her that it may not go down like that. Sadie Kaye is enjoying preschool and hanging with Lola. She has like going on tennis trips with me on "the big silver bus." My goal is to post somthing every Sunday--so call and yell at me if I don't!

4 comments:

Leanna said...

Woo hoo!!! A Dryden blog finally! I'm so excited. I just learned SO much about my nieces and nephews in this short little snippit! Thank you.
I LOVE Will's costume and Jack is in a band?????
We tried to call on Friday for Will's birthday but obviously your answering machine was full because it wouldn't pick up but please tell him we were thinking of him and were ready to sing to him.
Sophie the dancer, of course, she wants to win.
Love the picture, I love how Sadie is just chillin'.

Lulucarrot said...

WHooooo!

Hansen's blog said...

I found you! Now maybe I'll know a little bit about my nieces and nephews. Love the window seat and cubbies. What a great idea!

Snider Sixpack said...

Yeah! Wohoo! So excited to see you posting. I say this since I am now a consistent poster! HA! me and you, Sunday's new post at the very least! LOVE YOU!